Protecting your personal belongings is always a primary concern for any family. At Bulger Insurance, our Personal Lines Specialists work with you to develop a custom-tailored insurance program to protect your family, home, auto, and other valuable possessions at the most reasonable, competitive costs our carriers can provide.
To properly protect yourself from the always present danger of huge awards for auto liability, it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage for your particular situation.
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of automobile coverage that’s right for you, we have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs.
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
- Damage to Someone Else’s Property
- Optional Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
Contact us today for more information about Auto Insurance or fill out our online quote form.
There are several things you should consider when purchasing automobile insurance that your independent agent will help you with. Here are a few:
- Purchase the amount of liability coverage which makes sense for you.
- Select the optional coverages you want.
- Decide which company to purchase insurance from.
- Don’t base your decision solely on price. Other factors like service and claim response are extremely important in selecting the right insurance.
- When you loan your car to a friend or an associate, he or she will be covered under your automobile insurance policy.
Collision is the loss you incur when your automobile collides with another vehicle or object like a telephone pole.
Comprehensive provides coverage for direct physical damage losses you could incur to your car from something like a hailstorm.
There are several things you can do to lower the cost of your automobile insurance.
One way is to look for competitive pricing. An independent agent works with many companies and can provide you comparative rates and insure that your are getting the same coverage.
Another way to lower the cost is to change your deductible. By raising your deductible you may lower the cost of your automobile insurancealmost 10% You must be able to pay the deductible amount in case of a claim. You can also look for discounts that you may be entitled to. Some examples of discounts that may be available are: multiple cars under the same policy, carrying a homeowners policy with the same insurance company, different groups or associations.
The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That’s why it makes sense to protect the sizable financial investment you’ve made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners plan.
Your home purchase is an investment deserving the protection that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
Basic Protection You Need For
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings – furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
Special features you can choose for additional security
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Additional Coverage Form
Homeowners insurance is a form of personal lines insurance. The typical homeowners policy has two main sections:
1) covers the property of the insured and
2) provides personal liability coverage to the insured.
- Get the amount and type of insurance that you need.
- Determine the amount of personal property insurance and personal liability coverage that you need.
- Select any additional endorsements you want to add to your policy. For example, do you want the personal property replacement cost endorsement?
When “actual cash value” is used in a policy, a policy owner is entitled to the depreciated value of the damaged property.
When “replacement cost” coverage is used in a policy, a policy owner is reimbursed an amount necessary to replace the article with one of similar type and quality at current prices.
Coverage C of a homeowners policy provides named perils coverage. This applies to all your personal property (except property that is specifically excluded).
Direct damages due to earthquakes are not covered under the standard homeowners insurance policy. If you live in an area that is prone to earthquakes, you may want to consider adding an earthquake endorsement to your homeowners insurance policy. This endorsement will cover damages due to earthquakes, landslides, volcanic eruptions and other earth movements.
If your property lies in a flood plain as determined by US Government Flood Maps. Ask your independent agent about a flood quote.